BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Archive function

2012-03-14 13:43:46
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Archive function
From: Timothy J Massey <tmassey AT obscorp DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:25:38 -0400
Philip Kimgård <kimme_911 AT hotmail DOT com> wrote on 03/14/2012 09:33:32 AM:

> Hi,
> How can I choose to create an archive of all hosts like I can in the
> browser interface? I wan't to schedule an archive job using cron (or
> even better, in the CGI), but when I try to run
> BackupPC_archiveStart I can only choose one host, right?

Search the archives.  I posted (years ago) a script that can be run from cron that creates an archiveReq job (just like the CGI does) that allows multiple hosts and that shows up in the GUI.

Timothy J. Massey

Out of the Box Solutions, Inc.
Creative IT Solutions Made Simple!

http://www.OutOfTheBoxSolutions.com