BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Ssh/Rsync transfer fails intermittently

2012-03-04 09:24:22
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Ssh/Rsync transfer fails intermittently
From: Chris Mavrakis <cmavr8 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:22:30 +0200
Ok, I verified it, whatever one does, the ssh connection is terminated after 1h1'. So the only "solution" to this would be to have backuppc retry again and again until the sum of the files is transfered, and the final backup is successful :).

Maybe I can simulate this behavior by setting
$Conf{IncrPeriod} = 0.03;
(roughly every 40 minutes) for the first copy of the files, and then reset it back to the default 0.97.

Chris Mavrakis
cmavrakis.com