BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] tar is needed, but deleted files not needed

2012-01-07 19:54:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] tar is needed, but deleted files not needed
From: Daniel <dandadude AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 01:52:50 +0100
Dear Les!

Thanks for the valuable information. I might try rsync again keeping in mind what you have told me. Thank you!

----

Dear Jeffrey!

Yup, you are right!
BTW I meant dar (disk archiver) which is also mentioned in the documentation of backuppc. But the same thing implies here too (if I want something, I should develop it).
If I every develop a module, I will contribute it!

Thx very much!
Daniel