BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] missing pool.rrd on BackupPC 3.2 on SL 6.1

2011-11-30 00:44:01
Subject: [BackupPC-users] missing pool.rrd on BackupPC 3.2 on SL 6.1
From: briffle <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:05:16 -0800
I have a Scientific Linux 6.1 server I have setup with BackupPC 3.2.1 from (If
I remember) the EPEL repository.

I can't see the pool graphs on the main status page, and when I look, in
/var/log/BackupPC/, I do not see the pool.rrd file others have mentioned (nor
the graph.png)  I have rrd-tool, rrd-tool-devel and rrd-tool-perl installed on
the server.  that folder is owned by backuppc.backuppc.  Also, I have seen some
people have had an issue where they weren't admin, so they could not see it. I
am using LDAP authentication and have the Admin user set to '*", but I disabled
that temporarily, created a htaccess user, and still could not see the graphs,
or rrd files.

Other than the graph, the server is working great. I have about 25 machines
with 3TB of backups compressed and pooled down to about 700GB.  I would just
like to have the graphs so we can easily see long term trending.

Is there anything I might be missing, like a Perl CPAN module not mentioned in
the documents.. I know SL 6.1 is pretty new..undefinedundefined