BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] archiving request backuppc process always fails

2011-09-23 09:11:43
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] archiving request backuppc process always fails
From: Markus Fröhlich <markus.froehlich AT xidras DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:10:01 +0200
hi!

thank you for the tip.
I changed my skript to use 'BackupPC_tarCreate' in a loop for each host.
the backup number gets dynamically extracted from the last file
"backupInfo" located under "BackupPC/pc/<hostname>/<backup
number>/backupInfo", thats type is "full". that works for the moment and
will go on this weekend as the first run will be completed.

but now there are no backups visible for the archive_host at the
webfrontend, because the information for this host doesn't get updated.
is there a possibility to update the info for the archive_host, so that
you can see if the last archive backup was successful for all hosts?

kind regards
markus fröhlich