BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on client machine running on Fedora13

2011-08-22 00:36:52
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on client machine running on Fedora13
From: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 00:34:02 -0400
jiahwei wrote at about 20:27:09 -0700 on Sunday, August 21, 2011:
 > But somehow it doesn't backup my Home directory, even though I tried
 > indicate /home to the backup/

WHAT??? This sentence fragment means nothing... What is 'it'? What are
you talking about?

Are you replying to some other comment? What is the context?

Craig: Is it possible to block mail originating from Backup Central
since it seems to just cause endless problems. Perhaps there could be
an auto-reply that asks the user to sign up on the mailing list...