BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Problem with the CGI interface

2011-06-17 18:21:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Problem with the CGI interface
From: Max León <mleon AT wirewatchers DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:23:10 -0600
Hello,
I have BackupPC-3.2.1 running under Centos 5.6, it has been working like a charm for the last couple of months.
However we had a server crash yesterday, it came back and everything is good but the CGI interface that is showing as if it was a clean install.

Can anyone point me where I can fix this?

Thank you.