BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem with the CGI interface

2011-06-18 01:00:06
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem with the CGI interface
From: Max León <mleon AT wirewatchers DOT com>
To: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 22:58:26 -0600
Sorry for the typo.
As I was saying all Backuppc Data(cpool, pool, pc and trash) as well as BackupPC(bin, doc, lib) are on the same partition only cgi and /etc/BackupPC are on different partitions.

Something really strange is that not even the auth window is showing up, I did check the config.pl and is consitent, the configuration of the vhost has not changed and also seems to be OK.

I did change the name of the of the host but I adjust the config.pl accordingly, might this be the root problem?

Max.