BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to Cancel a Restore

2011-06-01 11:16:32
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to Cancel a Restore
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 16:15:02 +0100
On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 11:02 -0400, Long V wrote:
> I have BackupPC version 3.2.0, I don't see any "cancel" button in the
>  Host Summary page. Do you mean the "Stop/Dequeue Backup" button?

"Stop/Dequeue Backup" could use a better label. What it means is
"Stop/Dequeue Action, or Delay Scheduled Action, where Action means
Backup or Restore".

It would have stopped your rsync for you.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Scientific theories can be altered by publishing a paper with
reproducible results, and political principles can be changed every two