BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to Cancel a Restore

2011-06-01 11:04:11
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to Cancel a Restore
From: Long V <long_at_work AT yahoo DOT ca>
To: mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:02:34 -0400
Hi Michael,

I have BackupPC version 3.2.0, I don't see any "cancel" button in the Host
Summary page. Do you mean the "Stop/Dequeue Backup" button?

In the Host Summary page, the restore action doesn't appear until it has
finished (which is too late). The only way I can see there's a restore running
(and hopefully have an associated cancel button) was in the Status page but no
"cancel" button there.

I have killed the rsync process too as a manual way of cancel the restore.

Long