BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to delete specific files from backups?

2011-05-22 16:19:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to delete specific files from backups?
From: Nick Bright <oz AT valnet DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 14:50:05 -0500
Recently I had a bit of an error condition that generated several very,
very large files on the file system of a server being backed up by
BackupPC. This resulted in >200GB of files having been backed up to the
backuppc server that quite simply don't need to be there!

What can I do to remove these specific files from all backups on the
backuppc server? It's just a waste of space so I really need to make
them go away.

  - Nick