BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Smarter CGI

2011-05-17 09:27:17
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Smarter CGI
From: Audi Narayana Reddy <audireddy AT live DOT com>
To: BackupPC <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 18:55:34 +0530
Hi dear all

I am new one for Backuppc

I configured for backuppc in ubuntu 10.10 after i configured i got some errors

1.[ skipped 1 lines ]
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
2.d program" Unknown parameter encountered: "pam password change" Ignoring unknown parameter "pam password change" Unknown parameter encountered: "map to gue

how to solve this problem

Thanks

Audi