BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] .htaccess protect the CGI interface

2011-03-07 16:55:21
Subject: [BackupPC-users] .htaccess protect the CGI interface
From: "Janet Newlands" <janet AT bact.wisc DOT edu>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:32:16 -0600
Quick question:

I installed backuppc on my ubuntu server and am using that to back up my other
servers via rsync.  It works great!

I can get to the CGI interface by typing http://[myservername]/backuppc where I
get a login prompt.   If I want to protect that page with an .htaccess file,
what is the actual path to the web executable?  The docs say
/usr/share/backuppc/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin but when I look at
/usr/share/backuppc/cgi-bin/  there is no BackupPC_Admin file in there so I'm
stumped.

Thanks in advance