BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Uncompressed pool & compressed pool size with compresslevel 3

2010-09-08 14:14:04
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Uncompressed pool & compressed pool size with compresslevel 3
From: Josh Malone <jmalone AT nrao DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:12:00 -0400
Ed McDonagh wrote:

The 3.2.0beta1 version didn't have the graph patch.

Could this be anything to do with your issue?

For my own benefit, can anyone tell me if B. Alexander's debian build of
3.2 has the graphing patch? I haven't tested it yet. And on that note,
does anyone have any success or otherwise to report on the debian build
on Ubuntu, particularly 10.04?

Sorry for the thread hijack. Where is this graph patch of which you speak?

-Josh

       Joshua Malone       Systems Administrator
     (jmalone AT nrao DOT edu)    NRAO Charlottesville
        434-296-0263           www.nrao.edu
        434-249-5699 (mobile)
BOFH excuse #327:

The POP server is out of Coke