BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Uncompressed pool & compressed pool size with compresslevel 3

2010-09-05 07:55:47
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Uncompressed pool & compressed pool size with compresslevel 3
From: Albert Ulmer <albert AT ulmer DOT name>
To: backuppc-users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:18:09 +0200
Hello Koen,

I have the same problem with the graphs on the main page not being shown after having upgraded from 3.0.0 to 3.1.0. The upgrade was done by upgrading a Ubuntu Server 8.04LTS to 10.04LTS. I have reinstalled from scratch only porting the config files and the problem indeed persists.

Any hints on fixing this or tracking the problem down would be very welcome!

Best regards,
Albert.

Koen Linders wrote:
> 1) Shouldn't the uncompressed pool be empty?
> I guess it's safe to actually delete all data in the pool dir? But why
> does
> Nightly cleanup removes things on Etch server at night?
>
> 2) And since the upgrade to 3.1. the 2 graphs for pools aren't showing
> (https://192.168.1.5/backuppc/index.cgi?image=4)
> (https://192.168.1.5/backuppc/index.cgi?image=52)

1) If compression is longer than the time required to keep backups. Is it
safe to delete the contents of the pool folder?
(47GB server1, 123 GB server2)

2) anyone else problems displaying the graphs?