BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] multiple DumpPostUserCmd instances

2010-08-25 15:21:27
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] multiple DumpPostUserCmd instances
From: barry newman <netlanlord AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:19:09 -0400
  I was able to get it to work by adding DumpPreShareCmd2 3 4 etc.
Ugly... I am trying to convert DumpPreShareCmd to a list, but no luck
yet. Makes sense for this to be an array of commands in my case
because I am chaining a lot of commands (Ntbackup for registry, Dump
various databases , backup System State,etc).

-barry