BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Changing the backuppc topdir does not work

2010-05-24 22:03:08
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Changing the backuppc topdir does not work
From: sugarcube <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:24:03 -0400
Hi all,

I'm trying to move the mountpoint of my backuppc hard disk

LABEL=BackupUSBDisk&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;/opt&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ext3&nbsp; &nbsp; defaults&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; 0 0

 to another location,

LABEL=BackupUSBDisk&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;/opt/sicherung&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ext3&nbsp; &nbsp;
defaults&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0 0

because I installed Joomla on the server (SME-Server 7.4) and it installs in
/opt, where my backup disk is mounted.
This results in /opt/joomla on my backup-disk and after reading

I thought that I change the mount point to /opt/sicherung, create a link under
/opt, which points to /opt/sicherung/backuppc

&#91;root@sme-server opt&#93;# ln -s ./sicherung/backuppc ./backuppc

and problem solved.

After this change, I can start and stop backuppc on the server w/o any
problems, but I'm no more able to open the browser gui to administer backuppc.
I keep getting this error message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /backuppc/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin on this
server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I guess, I am missing something. Can anybody point me in the right direction
please?