BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclude all files but one

2010-03-31 15:34:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Exclude all files but one
From: Luis Paulo <luis.barbas AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:31:33 +0100
I think you can only use $Conf{RsyncShareName} or $Conf{BackupFilesOnly}, not both

I'll move what I want to backup to a subfolder, lets say /home/remi/Documents, and use

$Conf{RsyncShareName} = [
  '/home/remi/Documents',
  '/home/remi/.thunderbird'
];

Didn't test it, but I think you'll get the idea
Luis