BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] few questions

2010-03-30 13:22:19
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] few questions
From: Luis Paulo <luis.barbas AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:22:34 +0100

  What happen if PC is truned of at 9:15 and backup is not completed, will it
completed next day ?

If the backup is interrupted, it will start from where it left next time it runs (either automatic or by demand).

I think I'm right... That is, it will take less time to complete than if it has to do everything again from the start, as some files will be already in the pool.