BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] few questions

2010-03-30 02:47:25
Subject: [BackupPC-users] few questions
From: rboulle AT free DOT fr
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:45:02 +0200
Hi,

I think that i don't use banckuppc properly. My server is not up 24/24 as my
(two) computers. It is a home use.

Anyway, how could I say to backuppc to backup right now ? I use "Backuppc_dump
-i -v IP" but it seems to be quite long, CPU is 30% but nothing seems to happen
(apart from plenty of messages starting with pool, create...).

How could i force backuppc to backup, let's say, everyday at 9:00 pm is PC is UP
? What happen if PC is truned of at 9:15 and backup is not completed, will it
completed next day ?

Thanks.
Rémi.