BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Rolling Full Backup + Incremental

2010-03-26 07:26:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Rolling Full Backup + Incremental
From: "jonathan AT infinitedepth.com DOT au" <jonathan AT infinitedepth.com DOT au>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:01:58 +1100
Hey Guys,

Trying to get BackupPC to implement the following backup schedule.

Full Backup
With 13 incrementals

Instead of having the Full Backup scheduled off a timer, I would like the oldest incremental to be merged into the Full Backup.
The objective is to achieve a Full Backup 14 days old, with incremental's up until the last backup.

I can't see how BackupPC can achieve this, however it may be something I have not deduced myself from the documentation.

Any idea's if a schema like this is possible ?

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan Molyneux