BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backups no longer run automatically

2010-03-08 19:40:38
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backups no longer run automatically
From: "Chris Baker" <cbaker AT intera DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:12:44 -0600
I noticed this morning that my backups had not run over the weekend. They
are supposed to be automated and run every day. A full backup runs weekly.
Incremental backups run every night or day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
backups were all missed. This was for every single computer.

I'm naturally wondering what changed. I have run the backups manually.
However, this is definitely not a good solution. Backups run manually just
fine. I rebooted my server, and this did not fix the problem.

The only change that comes to mind is that I did one new PC to the backup
server last Friday. I have not changed any other setting.

Some backups are scheduled to run only at night. Other backups can run
anytime.

Chris Baker -- cbaker AT intera DOT com
systems administrator
INTERA -- 512-425-2006