BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC on OpenSolaris

2009-09-23 01:26:01
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC on OpenSolaris
From: Linker3000 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:29:02 -0400
Spent a day trying to make this work and have just given up!

Looks like things have moved on and this guide needs updating - I had to do a
lot more work to get the package installer & perl installed and then the link
between cgi-bin/index.cgi just didn't go anywhere so there was nothing to run.

Might try again in a few days when I feel less frustrated. Soo much easier on
Linux, but I wanted to try the benefits of ZFS  [Shocked]