BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC

2009-09-06 18:58:46
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC
From: Ski Kacoroski <kacoroski AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 15:49:34 -0700
Hi,

I am giving a tutorial on BackupPC at LISA this year
(http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa09/) and would love to hear from folks
about things they would like to learn if they took a BackupPC class.  I
am particularly interested in things that caused an "Ah that is how it
works" moment when you were first figuring out BackupPC.  I will add a
page to the wiki with a summary of repsonses.

I look forward to hearing from you.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
 connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, kacoroski AT gmail DOT com, 206-501-9803
or ski98033 on most IM services