BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Advantages of internal over external hard drive?

2009-09-03 10:34:59
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Advantages of internal over external hard drive?
From: Stephen Joyce <stephen AT physics.unc DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:31:44 -0400 (EDT)
Have you tried ssh -c blowfish?

3des is the default cipher for most ssh implementations and blowfish is
much faster than 3des.

Cheers, Stephen
--
Stephen Joyce
Systems Administrator

In pioneer days they used oxen for heavy pulling, and when one ox
couldn't budge a log, they didn't try to grow a larger ox. We
shouldn't be trying for bigger computers, but for more systems of
computers.  --Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

What would you rather have to plow a field: two strong oxen or
1,024 chickens? --Seymour Cray