BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC and Barracudaware

2009-09-01 17:49:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC and Barracudaware
From: swedishorr <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:17:31 -0400
Hello All,

I am currently using BackupPC to backup several servers (20 or so).  BackupPC
is running from a linux box running CentOS 5.3.  There is seemingly no issue
with the BackupPC operations.

However, I am trying to get these backups to tape via Yosemite / Barracudaware.
 I'm not getting anywhere on my own and Yosemite hasn't been able to help at
all.

Does anyone here have a solution (any solution) for getting their BackupPC
backup files onto tape?

Thank you so much in advance,
Nate