BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problems with hardlink-based backups...

2009-08-31 21:26:22
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problems with hardlink-based backups...
From: "Michael Stowe" <mstowe AT chicago.us.mensa DOT org>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:38:44 -0500
>  > Just because a word processor has tables doesn't mean you shouldn't be
>  > using a spreadsheet.
>
> huh? your statement is not even logically parallel let only
> comprehensible. Do you just like to argue for arguments sake or only
> to avoid admitting you were wrong?

Then I'll explain:  you can argue about the need to make the table
function of a word processor more functional, or you can just use a
spreadsheet.  The best solution isn't always extending the functionality
of a product.

> Do you know anything about zlib compression and perl parsing of
> text-based files?

I do, in fact.  Is this relevant in some way?

> I am convinced you just like to argue.

I'm convinced you cannot refrain from personal attacks

> I am still waiting for you to contribute something new and positive to
> the group beyond just arguing to get in the last word.

You're really making a strong case for when you can't back up what you're
saying, you just engage in petty personal attacks.  It's quite tiresome.