BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] how to write data to DVD?

2009-08-30 21:30:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] how to write data to DVD?
From: baradoss <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:01:18 -0400
Hello,

I just installed backuppc successfully on my server
and give each position are saved in / var / lib / backuppc / pc /.

but I would be worth its data automatically burn to DVD or DVD-rewritable, ie
the hen I start the backup from the web interface of backuppc, the burning will
start automatically.

you have an idea?