BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC not deleting Backups according to FullKeepCnt

2009-07-22 04:47:46
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC not deleting Backups according to FullKeepCnt
From: "Christian Bock" <Christian.Bock AT ip-connect DOT de>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:26:29 +0200
Hi,

I am new to an existing BackupPC server. It was set up a long time ago
and worked fine but the machine died. So the config Files were moved to
a new server where BackupPC was installed via RPM on ubuntu.

Backups are working fine, but old Backups won't get removed, so the HDD
is running out of space very quickly. I found a script to remove single
backups by hand, but I want it to be done automatically.

I know that I didn't provide a lot info so far, but if you know where to
srart searching for the problem, I'd be greatful if you pointed me there
and/or ask for additional info

Thank you in advance

Christian Bock