BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backup Central & this mailing list

2009-05-26 23:12:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backup Central & this mailing list
From: cpreston <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:02:52 -0400

Jeff Folsom wrote:
> I have no trouble with the linking, but I do take issue with ridiculous
> inferred threats.

I implied no threat.  I'm merely saying that if I do as some people are
suggesting (remove the link between the forum and the list) the people who are
currently posting via Backup Central will no longer post via Backup Central.
They won't be able to.

This isn't a "I'll take my ball and go home."  I'm not 5.  I'm saying, "Some of
you are asking me to take my ball and go home.  If I actually do that, you
won't be able to play ball anymore."