BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] par2

2009-05-25 18:36:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] par2
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:32:26 +0200
Hi,

Jeffrey J. Kosowsky wrote on 2009-05-25 17:56:14 -0400 [Re: [BackupPC-users]
par2]:
> gregor wrote at about 17:28:14 -0400 on Monday, May 25, 2009:
>  >
>  > oh, thanks but that didn't help
>
> What didn't help?
>
> You need to give CONTEXT!!!!! This is a mailing list. We have no idea
> what you are referring to.

you know, the funny thing about this is that even in the forum it would not be
clear to which of our posts he was responding. So, in this case, both the
forum and the user are broken. The forum for not generating In-Reply-To and
References headers (and above that omitting a "Re:" in the subject - I really
hate that), the user for omitting context. And me for not Cc-ing
abuse AT backupcentral DOT com. At least it seems like I'll finally get around
adding an exim ACL which tags posts from Backup Central. Anyone interested?

Regards,
Holger