BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] par2

2009-05-25 17:48:51
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] par2
From: Tino Schwarze <backuppc.lists AT tisc DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 23:45:56 +0200
>  > > i have the same problem?
>  >
>  > is that a question? I have a different problem. No question.
>  >
>  > > anybody found a package?
>  >
>  > Yes, I occasionally find packages. I either delete them or move them where
>  > they belong.
>  >
>  > Hope that helps.
>  >
>  > Regards,
>  > Holger
>
> Great minds think alike!
> When are we going to fix this problem with Backup Central posters.

What about some little note at the top of posts from Backup Central with
a link to the message/thread the poster replied to? That way, those who
don't want to care about mails from Backup Central may easily and
quickly discard them while those who care could take a quick look over
there.

Though it would be best if there was some kind of quotation within those
mails.

Tino.

www.lichtkreis-chemnitz.de
www.craniosacralzentrum.de