BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] par2

2009-05-25 17:34:18
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] par2
From: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:27:03 -0400
gregor wrote at about 16:08:14 -0400 on Monday, May 25, 2009:

 > hi,
 >
 > i have the same problem?
How do you know that you and I have the same problem. We all have lots
of problems. Specifying your problem would be a good step to seeing if
we have the *same* or *different* ones.

 > anybody found a package?
I found a package left outside my house by the post office. Is that
what you are looking for? If not, it would be helpful if you specified
what package you are looking for.

For the THOUSANDTH time -- this is a mailing list not a frigged
forum. We can't read your mind to know what old thread you might be
happen to be referring too.

If you want help, join the mailing list like everybody else!!!
I'm beginning to think that it makes sense to *block* all input from
Backup Central or at least require those comments to be moderated
before posting to the list. It's just a waste of time and bandwidth to
send out useless posts like this!