BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Problem Backuppc Lenny-Ubuntu

2009-05-18 13:11:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Problem Backuppc Lenny-Ubuntu
From: calamarz <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:31:46 -0400
Hello,

I have a backuppc server on ubuntu(name: 0-soren)) and a lenny (name: debian)
workstation, i want to backup my workstation via rsync, i follow this howto:

My ssh connection work until password, but if i launch backup i'have this error
message:

Full backup started for directory /
Running: /usr/bin/ssh -q -x -l backuppc debian /usr/bin/rsync --serverist+
--senderist+ --numeric-idsist+ --permsist+ --ownerist+ --groupist+ -Dist+
--linksist+ --hard-linksist+ --timesist+ --block-size=2048ist+ --recursiveist+
--ignore-timesist+ .ist+ /ist+
Xfer PIDs are now 16115
Read EOF: Connection reset by peer
Tried again: got 0 bytes
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (Unable to read 4 bytes)
Backup aborted (Unable to read 4 bytes)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior one
(got 0 and 0 files versus 0)

Could you help me,

Thanks

Phil