BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc with smb from Windows client with domain

2009-05-17 13:39:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc with smb from Windows client with domain
From: Timothy Murphy <gayleard AT eircom DOT net>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 18:34:01 +0100
I'm using BackupPC to back up the computers on my little home network,
both Linux and Windows.
The Windows machines all belong to the same Workgroup.
I back these up through samba.
Everything works fine.

But now I want to add a machine - my wife's laptop from work -
which is in a domain rather than a workgroup.

Do I have to run 2 instances of my Samba server (on a Fedora machine)?
If so, is there any way of doing this within the standard service setup?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net