BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.0.0 -> 3.2.0 - Major increase in backup time consumption.

2009-05-11 08:34:36
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 3.0.0 -> 3.2.0 - Major increase in backup time consumption.
From: Oblivian <news AT 3056 DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:28:25 +0200
Hello list,

We've had a BackupPC 3.0.0 installation running smoothly on Ubuntu 8.04 for quite some time now. However, April 15th, we upgraded BacupPC from 3.0.0 to 3.2.0 (on Ubuntu 8.10) and see a major increase  in backup time duration. (See enclosed  image). This is for all clients regardless of  OS or distro. Is there something  I have missed when upgrading? When upgradring I installed the "providers version" of config files.

Please advice,

Oblivian