BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] scp only

2009-02-17 22:02:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] scp only
From: Terri Kelley <neteng AT farm-market DOT net>
To: Backuppc user discussion <BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:59:36 -0600
I am wanting to backup the config on tons of routers I have but they do not support rsync. They do support ssh and scp.
I have found a script where on a normal nix box where it will run through a node list and retrieve the backups of each router (node).
Is it possible to just do an scp to the router to retrieve the backup file using the gui of backuppc using this script or is this something I must schedule a cron job for?

Terri Kelley
Network Engineer
254-697-6710

This email message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above, and
may contain, together with any attachment(s), confidential information that
is privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying or distribution of this message and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.