BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Excluding "Temporary Internet Files" to avoid logerrors

2009-01-22 11:34:18
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Excluding "Temporary Internet Files" to avoid logerrors
From: Nick Smith <nick.smith79 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:32:18 -0500
I had that problem with a couple client servers that i back up, i
added an exclude in the
web interface that skips them,
for they key i added *
and for the BackupFilesExclude i used /Documents and Settings/*/Local
Settings/Temporary Internet Files
i also added another one for /Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings/Temp

that seemed to take care of the problem.