BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link got error -4 when calling MakeFileLink

2009-01-16 11:38:29
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link got error -4 when calling MakeFileLink
From: Steve <leperas AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:37:00 -0500
Hello, I have just installed Backuppc on Ubuntu 8.10; it seems to be
running but each log is filled with this message 1000's of times:
BackupPC_link got error -4 when calling
MakeFileLink(/home/backup/backuppc/pc/localhost/28/f%2f/fboot/attrib,
5dd1f66af621eb4c63dbc966a0744886, 1)
with just the specific file name path changing.
Obviously something is wrong.
I'll be happy to post or send any information or complete logs but
don't want to flood the list with useless things; please let me know
what info would be helpful in debugging this.
Thanks,