BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link got error -4 when calling MakeFileLink

2009-01-08 22:09:22
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link got error -4 when calling MakeFileLink
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: tagore <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>, hirlevel72 AT gmail DOT com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 04:07:30 +0100
Hi mailing list,
hi Backup Central forum user,

tagore wrote on 2009-01-08 09:21:05 -0500 [[BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link got
error -4 when calling MakeFileLink]:

> Hi!
>
> Is there a result? We have similar problem.
>
> Thanks

from the complete details you are giving (no in-reply-to or references
headers, no quote), I'd say, "I have no idea what you are talking about". Your
subject suggests that the correct answer to your query is "yes", though.

It's often been asked, it's often been answered. You'll need to search.

Regards,
Holger