BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] host config file command line editor ?

2009-01-08 15:40:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] host config file command line editor ?
From: Alex <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 10:41:35 -0500
Hi there,
i'm not aware using Perl scripting, but ok with bash / php.
Then, i'd like to know if there's a way to set values for per pc config file
using command line tool ?

By exemple, like to change only FullKeepCnt value, but, has it is by default
written that way :
$Conf&#123;FullKeepCnt&#125; = &#91;
&nbsp; '400'
&#93;;

It's a bit hard for me to parse this file and write back a new value.

Didn't find any way of doing this on the wiki. I'd like to be able to do that
kind of thing without de cgi web interface, in order for me to be able to
change values through scripts.

Thank you in advance for any advices :)