BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] I broke perfection ...

2008-11-30 12:01:59
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] I broke perfection ...
From: "Kenneth L. Owen" <tx836519 AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:58:41 -0500
One thing that I just thought of that may or may not be significant:

  The two machines are in different buildings about 100 yards apart.  I
didn't run back and forth between them, but rather, ssh connected to
WinServer from Archiver in one terminal session and used another terminal
session to do the work on Archiver.

  It my understanding that the CPU doesn't really know the exact source of
the commands it receives (keyboard, script file, network, etc).  While that
may be generally true, it may have an impact on the process of creating
keys.  -- ken