BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Pause backup jobs

2008-06-19 06:38:58
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Pause backup jobs
From: "mark k" <mkopenski AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Les Mikesell" <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 06:38:33 -0400
Unfortunately a SIGSTOP and SIGCONT will not work, after a SIGCONT the
rsync job just dies.

I did however have success with splitting the job up on the large
volume into 15 smaller jobs, was able to complete the backup well
within the backup window.

MSK

--
Fran Lebowitz  - "You're only has good as your last haircut."