BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc no longer backs up much of anything

2008-06-01 13:44:10
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc no longer backs up much of anything
From: dan <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:43:57 -0600
did you recently update the windows servers?  any chance you have installed a new antivirus or enabled windows defender?  are you running active directory?  windows servers do so much self-modification with windows updates or installed software or even changes to group policy and possible exclusion of the backuppc username you are using that you could be getting a few files and then a read error that kills the whole thing.