BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] file extraction, windows

2008-04-14 16:35:30
Subject: [BackupPC-users] file extraction, windows
From: Simone Marzona <ml AT knoway DOT info>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:22:52 +0200
Hi all

When I extract some data from backuppc on a windows host the extraction
stops at 2 GB. This happens either when I use the archive function
either when I recover with/without compression.

This happens only if working on Windows even if the FS is ntfs.

Is there a solution for this problem?

The size of 2 GB is so suspect... I think that this is a Windows xp
"gift".