BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] feature request

2008-04-14 16:35:15
Subject: [BackupPC-users] feature request
From: Simone Marzona <ml AT knoway DOT info>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:17:13 +0200
Hi all

I searched the mailing list archive for some infos, but I didn't found
anything.

I think that some improvements in the user interface could be usefull,
it should be easy to get the folder size in the explore window of an
host. If I need to recover an entire directory I need to know the size
of the directory BEFORE recovering it.

Is  there the possibility to gain this information out of an
installation of BackupPC ?