BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] file extraction, windows

2008-04-15 10:29:22
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] file extraction, windows
From: Daniel Denson <dandenson AT gmail DOT com>
To: Simone Marzona <ml AT knoway DOT info>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:26:42 -0600
I think that this has been hashed over for some time now.  It seems that
windows will only handle a 2GB zip file via the CGI interface for no
apparently good reason.  You can either do BackupPC_zipCreate on the
backuppc machine and save it to your windows machine via samba or
something OR you can just choose tar for your restore and then
compresses that if you like.