Amanda-Users

Re: The Coyote Den AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR BogusMonth 0, 0

2009-09-29 10:26:39
Subject: Re: The Coyote Den AMANDA MAIL REPORT FOR BogusMonth 0, 0
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:20:33 -0400
wrote:
>> Ok, I'll be watching the (e)mailbox. :)
>
>OK, revision 2148 should have fixed this, and should be in last
>night's snapshot.  I'm sorry it took so long -- it was a simple fix :)
>
>Dustin

I'll take a look at it sometime later today, I just had a major disaster
here, trying to setup a separate config to test backup up another machine, I
found some of my startup helper scripts were hard coded & wiped out the
databases for the old configs.  So I have restarted the main 'Daily' backups
from scratch with my catchup script which will do 6 in a row and get a
database at least started.  Then rewrite the rest of this thing to take the
config name as an argument, something I should have done years ago when I
started this GenesAmandaHelper thing in the first place.

CRS is hell, Dustin, I haven't walked around in this code in over a year. :)
So there may be a 0.7 version eventually.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"Time is money and money can't buy you love and I love your outfit"
- T.H.U.N.D.E.R. #1