Amanda-Users

Re: ZFS mount points

2009-08-27 16:40:29
Subject: Re: ZFS mount points
From: Darin Perusich <Darin.Perusich AT cognigencorp DOT com>
To: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:27:16 -0400
You can setup as many application tools as you'd like, I have ones setup
which use zfs send/recv and suntar. They're no different then different
dumptypes for all intents and purposes.

I don't believe there is an upper limit on DLE's. I have about 175 ZFS
file systems on a single system , 384 FS in total, and I've only needed
to increase the *timeout values since they can take a bit of time.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator