Amanda-Users

Re: Backup issues with OpenBSD 4.5 machines

2009-08-14 10:33:45
Subject: Re: Backup issues with OpenBSD 4.5 machines
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: stan <stanb AT panix DOT com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:50:22 -0400
gzip: stdout: Resource temporarily unavailable

I have no idea what's that error mean.

Can you try the latest 2.6.1p1 snapshot from http://www.zmanda.com/community-builds.php

Jean-Louis

stan wrote:
WE deployed 3 OpenBSD machines yesterday to replace older OpenBSD machines
that had been backing up happily. I honestly cannot remember which version
of Amanda was on these machines. The new ones have 2.6.1. The Amanda master
machine is 2.6.1, and has been happily backing up 55 machines every night
prior to this.

At least one filessytem failed on each of the upgraded machines on last
nights run. I manually started a run again this morning, and was able to
reproduce the failure. I am attaching 2 sendbackup debug files from one of
the machines. I am not quite certain why there are 2 files. I deleted all
the Amanda debug files, prior to doing the manual run, so I so I expected
just to have one debug file for a given filessytem, but found 2.

What can I do to further debug this?